Monday 5 October 2009

from Tallinn

I spent the last week in Tallinn at a workshop, building an analogue synth. You can read about it in my other blog - www.fluon.blogspot.com. While doing so I spent some time on the street looking for people and I found four for your looking pleasure.Liis was eating a soup at the cafe of the art academy and had just finished listening to Mighty Boosh - Distortion. I didn't know they already formed their own band, loved the series though.
Gerli Billy Talent - Fallen leaves, very autumn. Once again, listening to a cellphone.Diana Unter Null - This is your end(Headscan mix), she has an interesting style.
Claudia Boys like girls - Two is better than one., it was a pretty October day and people could go around not wearing too much.

If you need something to listen to, check out my track K8 Mosh, which I just uploaded onto my myspace, it will be soon released on an EP online.

No comments: